Can Our Practitioners Treat Your Sports Injuries?
Whether you’re an enthusiastic amateur or an elite professional, our practitioners can help with the prevention and treatment of many common sports injuries. We commonly treat sports men and women with:
- Lower back pain (with or without sciatica).
- Muscle and ligament injuries.
- Knee pain (runner’s or jumper’s knee).
- Shoulder (rotated cuff and ligament injuries).
- Elbow (tennis and golfer’s elbow).
- Hip and pelvic strains.
- Wrist injuries.
- Foot and ankle complaints.
How We Deal with Your Injury
During your first consultation, a comprehensive case history will be taken. This allows our practitioner to not only prescribe a treatment programme to deal with the presenting symptoms, but also devise a strategy to prevent them reoccurring. This may involve post exercise stretching regimes, strengthening exercise programmes, and postural advice. We also work closely with several well-respected and qualified personal trainers, that we can refer you to, if specific sports related training and rehabilitation is needed.
Diana Csok, Speclean, Thames Ditton